ArchiNEXT Entrants Pass January 2019 ALE
ArchiNEXT 2015 and 2016 entrants passed the January 2019 Architecture Licensure Examinations (ALE).
Results were released on January 30, three days after the last day of examinations (January 25 and 27). The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announced that 1,120 out of 1,990 takers passed the examination.
Mapua University (formerly Mapua Institute of Technology) is the top performing school with 84.31 passing percentage.
ArchiNEXT Top Winners and Scholars are part of the takers who are now certified Architects.
- Ar. Christian Joy Tamonte Abril (ArchiNEXT 2015 Scholar)
- Ar. Charles Angelo Andrada
- Ar. Deo Balanay(ArchiNEXT 2015, 14th Runner Up)
- Ar. Jahziel Baybay (ArchiNEXT Scholar)
- Ar. David Ashtone Casuga
- Ar. Marie Jessica Fernandez
- Ar. Ryan Bert Miranda
- Ar. Francis Paulo Obrero
- Ar. Ricky Ocampo
- Ar. Ruel Pineda
- Ar. Justin Lei Ramos (ArchiNEXT 2016 Scholar, Top 1 in ALE 2019)
- Ar. Venus Retuta
- Ar. Beverly Soria
- Ar. Arnold Tabugader
- Ar. Reymart Taruc
- Ar. Nerique Louise Taruc (ArchiNEXT 2015 Top 10, ArchiNEXT 2016 5th Runner Up)
- Ar. Joanne Pauline Villanueva (ArchiNEXT 2015, Top 2)
In the June 2018 ALE, a number of entrants, scholars, and top winners also aced the examinations and are now architects.