ArchiNEXT nurture talents especially those of the needy who never stop to dream.
ArchiNEXT 2023 shall accommodate maximum of ten (10) scholars to be given financial assistance. They must submit and satisfy the following additional requirements:
- Must be an entrant in the competition part
- Accomplished Scholar’s Endorsement Form printed in School’s letterhead and signed by the Dean or Chairperson. (format downloadable in the website)
(format downloadable in the website)
- Certified true copy of parents’ combined annual income
(both parents’ combined annual income of Php 300,000 below)
- Certified true copy of recent grades from the University Registrar and with school dry seal
- Requirements for the scholarship part must also be enclosed together with the entries
- Candidates with incomplete or if documents are not certified true copy, will not be further screened
- • Aside from sufficient financial documents, applicants must also belong to the Top 50% ranking during Preliminary Screening.
- Deadline: December 31, 2022
Maximum of ten (10) candidates shall be given one-year scholarship grant worth Php 30,000 from HCG.