Here are some of the questions we gathered for those interested to join ArchiNEXT2018. Read through! When in doubt, read the full mechanics at http://archinext.ph/
Registration and Deadline
1. Is December 31, 2017 the deadline of the submission of entries?
Yes, December 31, 2017 is the deadline for all entries of the competition and scholarship.
2. Is there a registration needed?
No. There is no registration needed. Just submit your hard and soft copy entries along with your entry forms on or before Dec. 31, 2017.
3. Is 5th year still qualified to join?
ArchiNEXT2018 is open to 3rd and 4th year BS Architecture students only. If you are on your 5th year, you can invite your friends to join instead.
1. Can we do manual drawing presentation?
Yes, you can. But we need soft copy also so you can scan or take a good photo after. For manual drawings, requirements are still the same such as submission of the softcopy version. For that, you may scan it in high-resolution.
2. Is it really A3 Size?
Yes. Design entries must be in maximum of four (4) A3 sized- bond paper in a horizontal/ landscape orientation.
3. Do you prefer a certain kind of board for the output?
Any A3 sized paper will do.
Area Selection/Area Requirement
1. The 5000 sqm lot size, is it maximum or minimum?
It is maximum already.
2. For the stay-in patients, are the 25 beds maximum already?
Yes. The 25 beds are maximum already.
1. Who are qualified for the scholarship?
Anyone who joins the competition is qualified for the scholarship.
2. The requirements for the scholarship, where shall it be submitted?
Send your entries at our HCG Makati Office (1163, Chino Roces Ave., San Antonio Village, Makati City) on or before December 31, 2017.
You might have the same questions. For more information, view the full mechanics at http://archinext.ph/