ArchiNEXT 2017 School Tour
ArchiNEXT: HCG Young Designers’ Competition (AYDC) allows aspiring architects to experience growth opportunity by challenging ingenuity and proficiency to create sound yet sustainable designs. Since AYDC is a competition and a scholarship program, it also offers participants the chance to get a learning experience in Taiwan and help in gaining on-the-job training at their preferred architectural firm, on top of its cash prize incentive.
For its third year, HCG invites architecture students to create a design following the theme “LIKHA: An Eco-Friendly Elementary School,” keeping in mind that the proposal should be ecological, economical, and resilient aside from looking aesthetically pleasing.
QUALIFICATIONS AND DETAILS TO JOINING ARCHINEXT 2017
• Applicants must be 3rd or 4th year BS Architecture students.
• Only one entry is allowed per student.
• A maximum of 10 scholars will be chosen based on the criteria set by the competition.
• Deadline of entries is December 31, 2016.
• The grand winner is entitled to a Php 100,000 cash prize, a learning experience in Taiwan, and assistance to work with an architectural firm of their choice.
Deadline: Dec. 31, 2016
Visit or contact us at :